Friday, March 12, 2010

Intro to the only text version of .Avi.

First off, I'd like to welcome you to my blog, it's contents include my thoughts, stories, satirical comments, possible comics, and pretty much anything else I can think of (which I suppose would fall under "thoughts.")

I'm writting this in the Syracuse International Airport at 5:00 am. on March 12th, 2010, but this all started when I read an article in the Student Voice, a Magazine at Syracuse University, giving the reader 10 things to do as. #6, starting a blog and making all of our friends read it seemed a much better fit than stalking my old crush or getting and internship.

In here you will be entertained by clever advice, sarcasm, total geekness, solutions to world problems, real life stories, completely fictional stories, and the occasional joke that applies to one of the possibly 7 readers.

I'm essentially on every social networking site except those that provide service exclusively to pedophiles and musicians (yes that may have been too harsh, Myspace, I'll apologize later). So Friend me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter, be my friend on ShareTV, or do whatever it is one does with Google Buzz, I really have no idea why that seemed like a good idea to me.

Enjoy reading and feel free to comment good things, bad things, agreements, disagreements, etc. Starting conversations and debates is always intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment