Sunday, April 11, 2010

Future Extinction

Today, I saw a shirt with three large words in white blazed across the front, "Brains Not Bombs."

It pains me to see such demonstrations in the world, especially at what I thought was such a pro-life campus. I am astounded to discover people have this attitude about the birth of a species, if they can even be given the honor of such a title. Awaiting the zombie apocalypse is a horrid use of T-shirt space and the short lives we have on this Earth. Spending our lives waiting for the undead to eat our Braaains isn't the way I would want to live, which is why I've started a counter protest campaign, "Bloood Not Braains." As I would much rather become a vampire; to live out eternity as an intelligent, lifeless bloodsucker who no-doubtedly falls in love with a mortal, than a stupid, moaning zombie who can't tell the difference between my sexy validictorian neighbor and her slightly vegetabalized grandmother.

To get a shirt of your own go to http://www.recursion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment